1/27/2011

I Hate You!


I hate.. the way you make me smile. 
I hate.. the way you make me laugh. 
I hate.. the way you can make me 
do anything that you want me to and I never say "No".

I hate the way you make me cry. 
I hate.. the way you make me feel when your around.
I hate.. that you lead me on and then make me look desperate. 

I hate.. that you are the only thing that I think about. 
I hate.. that you say I am just a friend. 
I hate.. that you touch me and then ignore me. 
I hate.. that you tickle my feet and actually 
make me weak in the knees. 

I hate.. the way you let me sleep 
in your bed but then wont even kiss me. 
I hate.. that you are nothing like someone 
I would ever be attracted to.
I hate.. that you do not love me. 

I actually don't hate.. any of these 
things except for the fact that I actually love you !!